Far Eastern markets for railway materials, equipment, and supplies / by Frank Rhea, Trade Commissioner.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM p.d. 382 Un58sa no. 180 (Text)||1720134-2016||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 339 pages : illustrations, folded map ; 25 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : Government Printing Office, 1919.
|General Note:|| Most plates printed on both sides.
Appendixes: 1. Directories -- 2. Chinese eastern Railway -- 3. Peking-Hankow Railway -- 4. Peking-Newchwang Railway. -- 5. Canton-Kowloon Railway. -- 6. Tientsin-Pukow Railway -- 7. Pauling & Co. Loan -- 8. Hukuang railways -- 9. Ssupingkai-Chengchiatun Railway.
Search for related items by subject
East Asia >
Equipment and supplies.
Railroads > China > Equipment and supplies.
Railroads > Japan > Equipment and supplies.
Railroads > Korea > Equipment and supplies.
Railroads > Philippines > Equipment and supplies.
Search for related items by series
- Special agents series / Department of Commerce, Bureau of Foreign and Domestic Commerce ; no. 180
- Special agents series (United States. Bureau of Foreign and Domestic Commerce) ; no. 180.