Oil and gas wells through workable coal beds : papers and discussions / by George S. Rice, O.P. Hood and others.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM p.d. 622 Un58bu no. 65 (Text)||1720146-2016||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 preliminary leaf, 101 pages : illustrations, folded map ; 25 cm.
- Edition: First edition, March, 1913.
- Publisher: Washington : Government Printing Office, 1913.
|Formatted Contents Note:|| Introductory statement -- Opening conference -- Gas and oil wells in coal fields / by G.S. Rice -- Mine troubles due to proximity of gas and oil wells / by L.M. Jones -- Suggestions for legal regulation of bore holes passing through workable beds of coal / by O.P. Hood and A.S. Heggem -- Publications on petroleum technology -- Importance of oil and natural gas industries.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Coal mines and mining > Safety measures.
Search for related items by series
- Bulletin / Department of the Interior, Bureau of Mines ; 65
- Petroleum technology ; 7
- Bulletin (United States. Bureau of Mines) ; 65.