Soil survey of Warren County, Kentucky / by Thomas D. Rice and W.J. Geib.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM p.d. 631 Un04 (Text)||1720156-2016||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: pages 527-542 : illustrations, maps (1 color, folded) ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : Government Printing Office, 1905.
|General Note:|| Caption title.
The map is in a separate folder and classed p.d. 631 Un04 Maps. Written on the document is the number for the map [no. 23].
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Soils > Kentucky > Warren County > Maps.
Soil surveys > Kentucky > Warren County.
Warren County (Ky.)
Search for related items by series
- Field operations of the Bureau of Soils ; 1904
- Document / 58th Congress, 3d session, House of Representatives ; no. 458
- House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 58th Congress, 3rd session, no. 458.