Soil survey of Acadia Parish, Louisiana / by Thomas D. Rice and Lewis Griswold.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM p.d. 631 Un03 (Text)||1720157-2016||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: pages 461-485 : maps (1 folded and color) ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : Government Printing Office, 1904.
|General Note:|| The map is in a separate folder and classed p.d. 631 Un03 Maps. Written on the document is the number for the map [no. 22].
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Soil surveys > Louisiana > Acadia Parish > Maps.
Soils > Louisiana > Acadia Parish.
Acadia Parish (La.)
Search for related items by series
- Field operations of the Bureau of Soils ; 1903
- Document / 58th Congress, 2d session, House of Representatives ; no. 746
- House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 58th Congress, 2nd session, no. 746.