Soil survey of the Darlington area, South Carolina / by Thomas D. Rice and F.W. Taylor.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM p.d. 631 Un02 (Text)||1720159-2016||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: pages 291-307 : illustrations, 1 color, folded map ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : Government Printing Office, 1903.
The map is in a separate folder and classed p.d. 631 Un02 Maps. Written on the document is the number for the map [no. 12].
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Soils > South Carolina > Darlington County > Maps.
Soils > South Carolina > Lee County > Maps.
Soil surveys > South Carolina > Darlington County.
Soil surveys > South Carolina > Lee County.
Darlington County (S.C.)
Lee County (S.C.)
Search for related items by series
- Field operations of the Bureau of Soils ; 1902
- Document / 57th Congress, 2d session, House of Representatives ; no. 473
- House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 57th Congress, 2nd session, no. 473.