Industrial education : the Vice-President laid before the Senate the following Communication from C.R. Richards, president of the National Society for the Promotion of Industrial Education, transmitting reports by a committee of the Society on the subject, together with resolutions urging upon Congress an appropriation to enable the Department of Education to develop schools for industrial training.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM p.d. 328 J1u, v. 60 no. 516 (Text)||1720166-2016||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 8 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : Government Printing Office, 1910.
|General Note:|| Caption title.
"April 30, 1910.--Referred to Committee on Education and Labor, and ordered printed."
Includes Preliminary report of the Committee of ten, H.S. Pritchett chairman, submitted at the second annual meeting of the Society, November 19-21, 1908, and Final report, submitted at third annual meeting, December 2-4, 1909.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Technical education > United States.
Vocational education > United States.
Search for related items by series
- Document / [United States] 61st Congress, 2d session, Senate ; no. 516
- Senate document (United States. Congress. Senate) ; 61st Congress, no. 516.