Underground water in Sanpete and central Sevier valleys, Utah / by G.B. Richardson.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM p.d. 631 Un58 no. 199 (Text)||1720183-2016||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 63 pages, vi pages : illustrations (some folded), maps ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : Government Printing Office, 1907.
|General Note:|| Folded map in pocket.
Issued also as House document no. 793, 59th Congress, 2d session.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Water-supply > Utah.
Groundwater > Utah.
Search for related items by series
- Water-supply and irrigation paper / Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey ; no. 199
- Series B, Descriptive geology ; 117
- Series O, Underground waters ; 70
- Water-supply and irrigation papers of the United States Geological Survey ; no. 199.
- Series B--Descriptive geology ; 117.
- Series O--Underground waters ; 70.
- House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 59th Congress, 2nd session, no. 793.