Underground water in the valleys of Utah Lake and Jordan River, Utah / by G.B. Richardson.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM p.d. 631 Un58 no. 157 (Text)||1720184-2016||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 81, v pages : illustrations, maps (folded) ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : Government Printing Office, 1906.
|General Note:|| Issued also as House document no. 555, 59th Congress, 1st session.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 7-8) and index.
|Additional Physical Form available Note:|| Also available in digital form on the Internet Archive Web site.
Search for related items by subject
Water-supply > Utah.
Search for related items by series
- Water-supply and irrigation paper no. 157
- Series B, Descriptive geology ; 86
- Series O, Underground waters ; 53
- Water-supply and irrigation papers of the United States Geological Survey ; no. 157.
- Series B--Descriptive geology ; 86.
- Series O--Underground waters ; 53.
- House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 59th Congress, 1st session, no. 555.