A monograph of the isopods of North America / by Harriet Richardson.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM p.d. 507 Un58b no. 54 (Text)||1720196-2016||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: liii, 727 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : Government Printing Office, 1905.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 701-717) and index.
|Summary, etc.:|| In the preparation of the present monograph the author's purpose has been to give descriptions and figures of all the species of isopodus crustacea, marine, terrestrial, and fresh-water, known to North America, with synopses, so as to assist the student in the identification of each species.
Search for related items by subject
Crustacea > North America.
Isopoda > Classification.
Search for related items by series
- Bulletin of the United States National Museum ; no. 54
- Bulletin (United States National Museum) ; no. 54.