High-grade clays of the eastern United States, with notes on some western clays / by H. Ries, W.S. Bayley, and others.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM p.d. 557 Un58 no. 708 (Text)||17202023-2016||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: xiv, 314 pages : illustrations (some folded), maps ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : Government Printing Office, 1922.
|General Note:|| As of 08/31/2015, GPO could not validate the distribution status of this title for the FDLP.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references and index.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- Bulletins / Department of the Interior, United States Geological Survey ; 708
- Bulletin (Geological Survey (U.S.)) ; no. 708.