The German great banks and their concentration in connection with the economic development of Germany / by Dr. J. Riesser, Geheimer Justizrat and Professor at the University of Berlin.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM p.d. 332 Un58ngr (Text)||1720224-2016||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: xvi, 1042 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Third edition completely revised and enlarged.
- Publisher: Washington : Government Printing Office, 1911.
|General Note:|| At head of title: National Monetary Commission. vol. XIV.
Translation by Morris Jacobson of "Die deutschen grossbanken und ihre konzentration."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 883-892) and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Banks and banking > Germany.
Finance > Germany.
Germany > Economic conditions > 1888-1918.
Search for related items by series
- Document / [U.S.] 61st Congress, 2d session, Senate ; no. 593
- Senate document (United States. Congress. Senate) ; 61st Congress, no. 593.