Destructive locusts : a popular consideration of a few of the more injurious locusts (or "grasshoppers") of the United States, together with the best means of destroying them / by C.V. Riley.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM p.d. 632 Un58 no. 25 (Text)||1720233-2016||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 62 pages : illustrations, map ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Division of Entomology, 1891.
Search for related items by subject
Locusts > Control > United States.
Search for related items by series
- Bulletin / U.S. Dept. of Agriculture. Division of Entomology ; no. 25
- Bulletin (United States. Division of Entomology) ; no. 25.