Cracking the GRE 2017 / staff of the Princeton Review.
- 4 of 4 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Garrett PL - Garrett||378.1662 PRI (Text)||30010170776044||Nonfiction||Available||-|
|Greenwood PL - Greenwood||Test 378.1662 GRE 2017 (Text)||36626103753901||Test Collection||Available||-|
|Jefferson Co PL - Hanover Branch||378.1662 CRA (Text)||39391100278108||Non-Fiction||Available||-|
|Plainfield-Guilford Twp PL - Plainfield||378.1662 Cracking 2017 (Text)||31208912463140||non-fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781101919712
- ISBN: 110191971X
- Physical Description: 503 pages : illustrations, charts ; 28 cm
- Edition: 2017 edition.
- Publisher: New York : Penguin Random House LLC, 
- Copyright: ©2016
"4 practice tests included"--Spine.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Graduate Record Examination > Study guides.
Universities and colleges > Graduate work > Admission.
Universities and colleges > United States > Graduate work > Entrance examinations.
- Baker & Taylor
Containing two full-length practice exams while providing free access to two additional online exams, a reference for aspiring graduate students outlines key strategies for mastering the verbal, math and essay sections while sharing additional coverage of each question type. Original.
- Random House, Inc.
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need for a perfect score on the Quantitative and Verbal sections of the GRE with 4 full-length practice tests, thorough GRE topic reviews, and extra practice online.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Powerful tactics to avoid traps and beat the test
• Step-by-step problem-solving guides
• 9 strategies to maximize time and minimize errors
Everything You Need to Know for a High Score.
• Expert subject review for all test topics
• Bulleted chapter summaries for quick review
• Extensive GRE vocabulary list featuring key terms and exercises
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations in the book
• 2 additional full-length practice tests online
• Drills for each test section—Verbal, Math, and Writing
• Thorough score reports for online tests