Mother tongue : my family's globe-trotting quest to dream in Mandarin, laugh in Arabic, and sing in Spanish / Christine Gilbert.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Rochester Library||921 GIL (Text)||33187004054074||Nonfiction - R||Available||-|
|Westfield Washington Public Library - Westfield||910.4 Gilbert (Text)||78292000356891||Adult Non-Fiction Book Collection||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781592407927 (hardback)
- ISBN: 1592407927 (hardback)
- Physical Description: xxiv, 307 pages ; 22 cm
- Publisher: New York : Avery, 2016.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
|Summary, etc.:|| "One woman's quest to learn Mandarin in Beijing, Arabic in Beirut, and Spanish in Mexico, with her young family along for the ride"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject