Sourdough : recipes for rustic fermented breads, sweets, savories, and more / Sarah Owens ; photographs by Ngoc Minh Ngo.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Westfield Washington Public Library - Westfield||641.815 Owens (Text)||78292000356888||Adult Non-Fiction Book Collection||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781611802382 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1611802385 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: xv, 271 pages : color illustrations ; 27 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: Boston ; Roost Books, 2015.
|General Note:|| "Baking with whole & sprouted grains, making the most of the seasonal harvest, and healing the body through naturally fermented food"--Cover.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (page 261) and index.
Search for related items by subject