The engagement bargain / Sherri Shackelford.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|APLS-Decatur||LPFIC SHACKEL ENG (Text)||34207002001064||Adult Large Print - Fiction||Available||-|
|Lincoln Heritage Public Library - Dale||CF LP SHA PRAIR #4 (Text)||70743000157590||Christian Fiction Large Print||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781410489364 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1410489361 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 391 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, 2016.
- Copyright: ©2016
|Summary, etc.:|| Rock-solid and reliable, confirmed bachelor Caleb McCoy thought nothing could rattle him—until he discovers he needs to pose as Anna Bishop's intended groom. After saving her life, his honorable code bid Caleb watch over the innocent beauty. And a pretend engagement is the only way to protect her from further harm.
Search for related items by subject
Large type books.
Search for related items by series
- Prairie courtship series ; 4
- Thorndike Press large print gentle romance
- Prairie courtship series ; 04.