A fool for a client / Parnell Hall.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Morgan County Public Library - Martinsville||LPE M HAL (Text)||78551000526247||Large Print Mystery||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781410486509
- ISBN: 1410486508
- Physical Description: 361 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, 2016.
- Copyright: ©2015
|Summary, etc.:|| When his hotshot lawyer boss is charged with the murder of his girlfriend and subjected to the death penalty, Stanley Hastings endures a nightmarish, sensational trial that is hampered by the unavailability of key witnesses and his ties to the defendant.
Search for related items by subject
Large type books.
Hastings, Stanley (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Private investigators > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Trials (Murder) > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Thorndike Press large print mystery
- A Stanley Hastings mystery
- Hall, Parnell. Stanley Hastings mystery.
- Thorndike Press large print mystery series.