- 3 of 3 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Butler Public Library - Butler||J 720 MAR (Text)||73174005028290||Childrens: Nonfiction||Available||-|
|Hartford City Public Library - Hartford City||J 720.483 MAR (Text)||76051000171283||Juvenile Non-Fiction||Available||-|
|Jefferson County Public Library - Madison||JUV 720.483 MAR (Text)||39391006746471||Juvenile Nonfiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780531224830 (library binding)
- ISBN: 053122483X (library binding)
- ISBN: 9780531222737 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 053122273X (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 48 pages : color illustrations ; 22 cm
- Publisher: New York, New York : Children's Press, an imprint of Scholastic Inc., 
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:|| Dazzling, dizzying buildings -- A timeline of tall buildings -- Creating safe structures -- The big truth! -- Incredible edifices -- What lies ahead on the horizon?.
|Summary, etc.:|| "Learn all about some of the world's tallest, most incredible buildings, from how they are designed and built to how skyscraper technology has changed over time"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
Skyscrapers > Design and construction > Juvenile literature.
Skyscrapers > Design and construction.
Search for related items by series