- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Schricker Main Library||JF ALP (Text)||30032010677307||JUVENILE FICTION||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781481432368 (hbk.)
- ISBN: 1481432362 (hbk.)
- ISBN: 9781481432351 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 1481432354 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 249 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First Aladdin edition.
- Publisher: New York : Aladdin, 2015.
|Summary, etc.:|| Grace Shaw is thrilled when she wins the lead role in her school play, Snow White, until she realizes she'll have to kiss Prince Charming...on the lips! Grace has never been kissed, so her two friends create Operation Pucker Up, a plan for Grace to score a kiss before opening night so she won't make a total fool of herself in front of a live audience.
Search for related items by subject
Friendship > Juvenile fiction.
Middle school students > Juvenile fiction.
Middle schools > Juvenile fiction.