It was so quiet I could hear a pin drop / Andy Goodman.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Butler Public Library - Butler||J PIC GOODMA (Text)||73174005028106||Childrens: Picture Books||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781616894801 (hardback)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 23 cm
- Edition: First Princeton Architectural Press edition.
- Publisher: New York : Princeton Architectural Press, 2016.
- Copyright: ©2008
|General Note:|| First published in 2008.
|Summary, etc.:|| "The whimsical but simple illustrations of British designer Andy Goodman invite young readers to listen as well as read aloud, hearing and making engaging sounds along the way. From quiet kites fluttering to elephants stampeding, It was so quiet I could hear a pin drop is sure to engage a toddler many times over with its fanciful flight of adventure and crescendo of sounds"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
Listening > Juvenile fiction.
JUVENILE NONFICTION / Concepts / Sounds.