Stingray City / by Ellen Prager ; with Illustrations by Antonio Javier Caparo.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Westfield Washington PL - Westfield||jF Tristan (Text)||78292000356783||Children's Paperback Collection||Checked out||03/17/2017|
- ISBN: 9781938063701 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 279 pages : illustrations, maps ; 21 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: Minneapolis, Minnesota : Mighty Media Junior Readers, 2016.
|Summary, etc.:|| "Thirteen-year-old Tristan Hunt has enough to worry about with girl troubles, his parents, and trying to keep his extraordinary underwater abilities a secret. But when Tristan and his similarly gifted friends are called upon to investigate the disappearance of stingrays and other ocean life in the waters off Grand Cayman, the stakes are higher than they've ever been before"-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:|| 720 Lexile.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- Tristan Hunt and the Sea Guardians ; book 3
- Prager, Ellen J. Tristan Hunt and the sea guardians ; 03.