- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|APLS-Geneva||J 636.089 SIE (Text)||34207002000413||GJN||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781489636614 (hard cover : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9781489636621 (soft cover : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 24 pages : color illustrations ; 26 x 25 cm
- Publisher: New York, New York : AV2 by Weigl, 
- Copyright: @2016
|General Note:|| "Media enhanced books."
|Formatted Contents Note:|| AV2 book code -- People in my community -- At the animal hospital -- What is a veterinarian? -- Checkups -- Veterinarian tools -- Putting on a cast -- Giving medicine -- All kinds of animals -- Veterinarians are important -- Veterianarians quiz.
|Summary, etc.:|| Young readers of this book will learn about some of the key professionals who work in their community in Veterinarians, a title in the "People in My Community" series. Each book features easy-to-read text based on sight words, paired with vivid photos to stimulate and engage even the most reluctant readers.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series