Earth's got talent! / by Lori Haskins Houran ; illustrated by Jessica Warrick.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|APLS-Geneva||IF HOU (Text)||34207002000322||GJF||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781575658278 (reinforced library binding)
- ISBN: 9781575658285 (pbk)
- Physical Description: 60 pages : illustrations ; 20 cm
- Publisher: New York : The Kane Press, 
- Copyright: ©2016
|General Note:|| "First published in the United States of America in 2016 by Kane Press, Inc."--Title page verso.
|Summary, etc.:|| In Mrs. Buckle's third grade class, which includes Spork the alien, shy Grace wants to find the courage to perform a solo at the talent show, but her best friend needs her as a magician's assistant.
|Target Audience Note:|| Ages 6-9.
Search for related items by subject
Extraterrestrial beings >
Talent shows > Fiction.
Courage > Fiction.
Schools > Fiction.
Search for related items by series