Shotgun [sound recording] : / Ed McBain.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Jennings County Public Library - North Vernon||BKCD FIC MCB (Text)||30653003165487||New Adult BKCD||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781511373975
- Physical Description: 5 discs (5 hr., 25 min.) ditital 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: Grand Haven, Mich. Brilliance Audio p2012.
|General Note:|| Unabridged.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by Dick Hill.
|Summary, etc.:|| A man armed with a shotgun is loose in the city, killing married couples; it's up to Detectives Carella and Kling to find him before he ends the next marriage.
Search for related items by subject
87th Precinct (Imaginary place) >
Carella, Steve (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Police > New York (State) > New York > Fiction.
Serial murderers > Fiction.
City and town life > New York (State) > New York > Fiction.
Dective and mystery fiction
Search for related items by series
- Brilliance Audio on compact disc
- An 87th Precinct novel
- McBain, Ed, 1926-2005. 87th Precinct mystery.
- Brilliance Audio on compact disc.