Shotgun / Ed McBain.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Jennings Co PL - North Vernon||BKCD FIC MCB (Text)||30653003165487||Adult BKCD||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781511373975
- Physical Description: 5 discs (5 hr., 25 min.) : ditital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: Grand Haven, Mich. : Brilliance Audio, 
- Copyright: ℗2012
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Dick Hill.
A man armed with a shotgun is loose in the city, killing married couples; it's up to Detectives Carella and Kling to find him before he ends the next marriage.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||87th Precinct (Imaginary place) > Fiction.
Carella, Steve (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Police > New York (State) > New York > Fiction.
Serial murderers > Fiction.
City and town life > New York (State) > New York > Fiction.
Dective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Brilliance Audio on compact disc
- An 87th Precinct novel
- McBain, Ed, 1926-2005. 87th Precinct mystery.
- Brilliance Audio on compact disc.