- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Brazil Public Library - Brazil||DONOGHUE (Text)||38160000666972||Second Floor, Fiction||Available||-|
|Kirklin Public Library - Kirklin||F Don (Text)||34123000193573||Adult Fiction, 2nd Floor||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780316268356 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 361,  p. ; 18 cm
- Edition: First Little, Brown and Company mass market media tie-in, September 2015.
- Publisher: New York : Little, Brown and Co., 2015, c2010
|Summary, etc.:|| Narrator Jack and his mother, who was kidnapped seven years earlier when she was a 19-year-old college student, celebrate his fifth birthday. They live in a tiny, 11-foot-square soundproofed cell in a converted shed in the kidnapper's yard. The sociopath, whom Jack has dubbed Old Nick, visits at night, grudgingly doling out food and supplies. But Ma, as Jack calls her, proves to be resilient and resourceful--and attempts a nail-biting escape
Search for related items by subject
Mother and child > Fiction
Kidnapping > Fiction
Psychopaths > Fiction
Escapes > Fiction