Being good = Le buone maniere : English-Italian
- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|West Lafayette PL - West Lafayette||JE BB Goo (Text)||31951004104797||Children's Room - New Arrivals||Checked out||07/06/2017|
- ISBN: 9781785080586 (board book)
- ISBN: 178508058X (board book)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 17 cm.
- Publisher: Rudgwick, Horsham, West Sussex, England : Milet, 2015.
|General Note:|| Translation of: Being good.
On board pages.
|Summary, etc.:|| Text and illustrations introduce young children to Italian and English phrases associated with good behavior, including helping with dinner, saying please, doing homework, and holding the door for others.
|Language Note:|| Parallel text in English and Italian.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series