- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Mitchell Comm. PL - Mitchell||CHA (Text)||36823001548273||Audiobooks||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781515901280 (audiobook)
- Physical Description: [3 audio discs (approximately 3.5 hours)?] : digital, CD audio ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : [Tantor Media], .
- Distributor: Old Saybrook, Connecticut : www.micromarketing.org
Title and description based on available researched data.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Kaipo Schwab.
"Reservation "bad boy" Thomas Begay is found dead-drunk under the La Plata Bridge, which is not unusual for him. What is unusual, however, is that beautiful BIA investigator Patsy Greyhorse is found lying beside him, not drunk, or even a Navajo, but very dead nonetheless. Charlie Yazzie, fresh from law school, risks his career and even his life to help his old friend.The answer seems to lie with the Yeenaaldiooshii . . . should one choose to believe in such things."
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Navajo Indians > New Mexico.
Navajo Indian Reservation.
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series