Peterson's graduate programs in business, education, health, information studies, law & social work.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Shoals Jr/Sr High School||REF 378.1 PET vol. 6 (Text)||70710002003061||Reference||In process||-|
- ISSN: 1088-9442
- Physical Description: 16 volumes : illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Publisher: Princeton, N.J. : Peterson's, ©1997-
"Peterson's guides to graduate study, book 6."
|Linking Entry Complexity Note:||
Continued in part by: Peterson's graduate programs in biological/biomedical sciences & health-related medical professions.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- 1997: Peterson's annual guides to graduate study ; book 6
- Peterson's annual guides/graduate study ; bk. 6.