View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781401690144 (electronic audio bk.)
- ISBN: 1401690149 (electronic audio bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (11 hr., 16 min., 10 sec.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [Nashville] : Thomas Nelson Publishers, 2013.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Simon Bubb.
The quest for answers and ultimate survival hinges on finding the cosmic link between the Skin Map, the Shadow Lamp, and the Spirit Well.The search for the map of blue symbols began in a rainy alley in London but has since expanded through space and time and includes more seekers. Kit, Mina, Gianni, Cass, Haven, and Giles have gathered in Mina's 16th-century coffee house and are united in their determination to find a path back to the Spirit Well...
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on vendor-supplied metadata.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Space and time > Fiction.
Quests (Expeditions) > Fiction.
Downloadable audio books.
Search for related items by series
- Bright Empires series ; book 4
- Lawhead, Stephen R., 1950- Bright Empires novel. Spoken word ; bk. 4.