- 4 of 4 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Benton Co PL - Fowler||jF ROB (Text)||34044000896769||Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|
|Jackson Co PL - Seymour Main Library||JUV FIC ROBSHAW (Text)||37500004193989||Kids Fiction||Available||-|
|Kendallville PL - Kendallville Main Branch||KID FICTION ROBSHAW (Text)||37516002022151||Kid Fiction||Available||-|
|Washington Carnegie PL - Main||JF ROB (Text)||21401000012547||Youth Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780545904100
- ISBN: 0545904102
- ISBN: 9780545904117 (Scholastic book clubs pbk.)
- ISBN: 0545904110 (Scholastic book clubs pbk.)
- Physical Description: 233 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First [American] edition.
- Publisher: New York : Chicken House/Scholastic Inc., 2016.
"First published in the United Kingdom in 2015 as The Big Wish by Chicken House."
When a shooting star grants Sam a million wishes (as long as they are logically possible) he thinks that he will be able to make his life better at his new school--but he soon learns that you have to be very careful, because wishes can have unexpected consequences.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject