- 4 of 4 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Benton County Public Library - Fowler||jF ROB (Text)||34044000896769||JUVENILE FICTION||Available||-|
|Discovery Bus||JUV FIC ROBSHAW (Text)||37500004193971||Kids Fiction||Available||-|
|Kendallville Public Library - Kendallville||KID FIC ROB (Text)||37516002022151||Kid Fiction||Available||-|
|Seymour Main Library||JUV FIC ROBSHAW (Text)||37500004193989||New Items||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780545904100
- ISBN: 0545904102
- ISBN: 9780545904117 (Scholastic book clubs pbk.)
- ISBN: 0545904110 (Scholastic book clubs pbk.)
- Physical Description: 233 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First [American] edition.
- Publisher: New York : Chicken House/Scholastic Inc., 2016.
|General Note:|| "First published in the United Kingdom in 2015 as The Big Wish by Chicken House."
|Summary, etc.:|| When a shooting star grants Sam a million wishes (as long as they are logically possible) he thinks that he will be able to make his life better at his new school--but he soon learns that you have to be very careful, because wishes can have unexpected consequences.
Search for related items by subject