White devil : the true story of the first white Asian crime boss / Bob Halloran.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Greenwood Public Library - Greenwood||364.1092 HAL (Text)||36626103752002||New Adult Nonfiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781940363790 (trade cloth : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1940363799 (trade cloth : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 255 pages ; 22 cm
- Publisher: Dallas, Texas : BenBella Books, Inc., 
|Summary, etc.:|| "In 2013, "Bac Guai" John Willis, aka White Devil, was sentenced for drug trafficking and money laundering... was "leader of a vast conspiracy." Journalist Bob Halloran tells the tale of the only white man to rise through the ranks in the Chinese mafia. Willis began as an enforcer. ... Abandoned, alone, ... his mother dying [at] 16 years old, he was picked up by a man he once rescued from a fight. Soon he [met] ... Chinese [and other Asian] mobster friends and started working for them.-- From jacket.
Search for related items by subject