Outside : a guide to discovering nature / Maria Anna Peixe Dias, Inês Teixeira Do Rosário, Bernardo P. Carvalho ; translated by Lucy Greaves.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Plainfield-Guilford Township Public Library||J 796.5 Dias (Text)||31208912439017||children new book||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781847807694 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1847807690 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 360 pages : color illustrations ; 26 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: London : Frances Lincoln Children's Books, 2016.
- Copyright: ©2014.
|General Note:|| First edition, 2014 by Planeta Tangerina; published with permission in Great Britan in 2016 by Frances Lincoln Children's Books.
|Summary, etc.:|| Created with a team of natural history experts, this book, which won the coveted Bologna Ragazzi award in 2015, aims to arouse your curiosity about fauna, flora, and other aspects of the natural world.
Search for related items by subject
Natural history >
Outdoor books >
Nature > Handbooks, manuals, etc. > Juvenile literature.