Mammals : a compare and contrast book / by Katharine Hall.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Peabody PL - Columbia City||JE 599 HALL (Text)||30403002169084||Childrens - Non-Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781628557299 (english hardcover)
- ISBN: 9781628557367 (english pbk.)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 26 cm.
- Publisher: Mount Pleasant, SC : Arbordale Publishing, 
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
|Summary, etc.:|| "All mammals share certain characteristics that set them apart from animal classes. But some mammals live on land and other mammals spend their lives in water--each is adapted to its environment. Land mammals breathe oxygen through nostrils but some marine mammals breathe through blowholes. Compare and contrast mammals that live on land to those that live in the water."-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:|| Ages 4-8.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Mammals > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series