Pingos in Central Alaska : a study of the distribution, form, vegetation, hydrology, microrelief, evolution, and age of several hundred small ice-cored hills, or hydrolaccoliths, in subarctic interior Alaska / by G. William Holmes, David M. Hopkins, and Helen L. Foster.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, 40 pages) : illustrations.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1968.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
Title from title screen (viewed September 15, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 39-40).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Pingos > Alaska.
Mountains > Alaska.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1241-H
- Contributions to general geology
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1241-H.
- Contributions to general geology.