Geology of the Hurley West quadrangle, Grant County, New Mexico : a study of part of the Silver City mining region, with emphasis on Paleozoic stratigraphy and on early Tertiary intrusion and faulting / by Walden P. Pratt.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (vi, 91 pages, 1 page of plates) : illustrations, maps (some color).
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1967.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 15, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 88-91).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology > New Mexico > Grant County.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1241-E
- Contributions to general geology
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1241-E.
- Contributions to general geology.