Stratigraphy of the Keku Islets and neighboring parts of Kuiu and Kupreanof Islands, southeastern Alaska : geologic map and preliminary stratigraphic interpretation of a well-exposed sequence of sedimentary and volcanic rocks ranging in age from Late Silurian to Tertiary / by L. J. Patrick Muffler.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, 52 pages, 1 page of plates) : illustrations, color map.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1967.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 15, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (page 52).
Search for related items by subject
Geology, Stratigraphic >
Geology, Stratigraphic > Tertiary.
Geology > Alaska, Southeast.
Geology > Alaska > Kuiu Island.
Geology > Alaska > Kupreanof Island.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1241-C
- Contributions to general geology
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1241-C.
- Contributions to general geology.