DHS IT Duplication Reduction Act of 2015 : report of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, to accompany S. 1620, to reduce duplication of information technology at the Department of Homeland Security, and for other purposes.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/5:114-247 (Text)||2064-0295||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (ii, 4 pages).
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2016.
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed on Apr. 29, 2016).
"April 28, 2016."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
Department of Homeland Security >
Information technology >
Waste in government spending > United States > Prevention.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 114th Congress, 2d session, Senate ; 114-247
- United States. Congress. Senate. Report ; 114-247.