Petrology and depositional facies of siliciclastic rocks of the Middle Ordovician Simpson Group, Mazur Well, southeastern Anadarko Basin, Oklahoma / by Romeo M. Flores and C. William Keighin.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, 45 pages) : illustrations (some color), maps.
- Publisher: [Reston, Va.] : Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1989.
- Distributor: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Government Printing Office
Title from title screen (viewed Aug. 20, 2014).
"Siliciclastic rocks of Middle Ordovician Simpson group, Anadarko Basin, Okla."--Page 4 of cover.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology > Anadarko Basin.
Geology, Stratigraphic > Ordovician.
Sandstone > Anadarko Basin.
Search for related items by series
- Evolution of sedimentary basins--Anadarko Basin ; ch. E
- U.S. Geological Survey Bulletin ; 1866-E
- Evolution of sedimentary basins--Anadarko Basin ; ch. E.
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1866-E.