Blocking property of certain persons contributing to the situation in Burundi : communication from the President of the United States transmitting a declaration of a national emergency with respect to the unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security and foreign policy of the United States posed by the situation in Burundi, pursuant to 50 U.S.C 1703(b); Public Law 95-223 Sec. 204 (b); (91 STAT. 1627).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/7:114-80 (Text)||00000106186737||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 7 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2015.
"Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs."
Shipping list no.: 2016-0084-M.
"November 30, 2015."
Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Government Publishing Office,  1 microfiche : negative.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- House document / 114th Congress, 1st session ; 114-80
- House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 114-80.