Mineral resources of the Pine Mountain primitive area, Arizona : an evaluation of the mineral potential of the area / by F.C. Canney and W.L. Lehmbeck, U.S. Geological Survey, and Frank E. Williams, U.S. Bureau of Mines.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (vi, 45 pages, 2 pages of plates) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1967.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 15, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (page 31).
Search for related items by subject
Pine Mountain Wilderness.
Mines and mineral resources > Arizona > Pine Mountain Wilderness.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1230-J
- Studies related to wilderness
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1230-J.
- Studies related to wilderness.