Mineral resources of the High Uintas primitive area, Utah : an evaluation of the mineral potential of the area / by Max D. Crittenden, Jr. and Chester A. Wallace, U.S. Geological Survey, and M.J. Sheridan, U.S. Bureau of Mines.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (vi, 27 pages, 1 page of plates) : illustrations, maps (some color).
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1967.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 15, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 26-27).
Search for related items by subject
Uinta Mountains (Utah and Wyo.)
Mines and mineral resources > Uinta Mountains (Utah and Wyo.)
Rocks > Analysis.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1230-I
- Studies related to wilderness
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1230-I.
- Studies related to wilderness.