Mineral resources of the Sycamore Canyon Primitive Area, Arizona : an evaluation of the mineral potential of the area / by Lyman C. Huff and Elmer Santos, U.S. Geological Survey, and R.G. Raabe, U.S. Bureau of Mines.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (v, 19 pages, 1 page of plates) : illustrations, map.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1966.
- Distributor: Washington : Government Printing Office
Title from title screen (viewed September 15, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 18-19).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology > Arizona > Sycamore Canyon Wilderness.
Mines and mineral resources > Arizona > Sycamore Canyon Wilderness.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1230-F
- Studies related to wilderness
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1230-F.
- Studies related to wilderness.