Gold deposits in metamorphic rocks. Part I / by Ed DeWitt [and four others].
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, 36 pages) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: [Reston, Va.] : Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1989.
- Distributor: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Government Printing Office
Title from title screen (viewed Aug. 20, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
part 1. Gold in the United Verde massive sulfide deposit, Jerome, Arizona / by Ed DeWitt and Jerome Waegli. The Alaska-Juneau and Treadwell Lode gold systems, southeastern Alaska / by Thomas D. Light, David A. Brew, and Roger P. Ashley.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Gold ores > Arizona > Jerome.
Gold ores > Alaska > Juneau.
Metamorphic rocks > Arizona > Jerome.
Metamorphic rocks > Alaska > Juneau.
Geology > Arizona > Jerome.
Geology > Alaska > Juneau.
Search for related items by series
- Geology and resources of gold in the United States ; ch. D
- U.S. Geological Survey Bulletin ; 1857-D
- Geology and resources of gold in the United States ; ch. D.
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1857-D.