Introduction to geology and resources of gold, and geochemistry of gold / Daniel R. Shawe and Samuel B. Romberger.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, 25 pages) : illustrations.
- Publisher: [Reston, Va.] : U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1988.
- Distributor: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed Apr. 20, 2016).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
|Formatted Contents Note:|| The case for gold-an introduction to geology and resources of gold in the United States / by Daniel R. Shawe -- Geochemistry of gold in hydrothermal deposits / by Samuel B. Romberger.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Gold ores > United States.
Geochemistry > United States.
Search for related items by series
- Geology and resources of gold in the United States ; ch. A
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1857-A
- Geology and resources of gold in the United States ; ch. A.
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1857-A.