An alternative plan for pay increases for civilian federal employees covered by the General Schedule : message from the President of the United States transmitting an alternative plan for pay increases for civilian federal employees covered by the General Schedule and certain other pay systems in January 2016, pursuant to 5 U.S.C. 5304a(a), Public Law 101-509, Title 1, sec. 101(a)(1); (104 Stat. 1436).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/7:114-81 (Text)||00000106186570||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 2 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2015.
|General Note:|| "Referred to the Committee on Oversight and Government Reform."
"December 1, 2015."
Shipping list no.: 2016-0084-M.
|Reproduction Note:|| Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Government Printing Office,  1 microfiche : negative.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States > Officials and employees > Salaries, etc.
Search for related items by series
- House document / 114th Congress, 1st session ; 114-81
- House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 114-81.