- ISBN: 9781624312038 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1624312039 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource.
- Publisher: [United States] : Cherry Lake Publishing : 2013.
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
The Arduino is a small inexpensive computer that can be used to build and program almost anything a maker can imagine. Readers will discover new processes, integrate visual information with text, and learn technical word meanings as they read the history of the Arduino and see how makers have put it to use in their inventions. They will also find out how to set up and program their own Arduino devices.
|Target Audience Note:||
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Arduino (Programmable controller) > Juvenile literature.
Arduino (Programmable controller) > Programming > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series
- Makers as innovators
- 21st century skills innovation library
- 21st century skills innovation library. Makers as innovators.