Saving Federal Dollars through Better Use of Government Purchase and Travel Cards Act of 2015 : report of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, to accompany S. 1616, to provide for the identification and prevention of improper payments and the identification of strategic sourcing opportunities by reviewing and analyzing the use of federal agency charge cards.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/5:114-174 (Text)||00000106186885||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: ii, 7 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2015.
|General Note:|| Shipping list no.: 2016-0085-M.
"December 8, 2015."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
|Reproduction Note:|| Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Government Printing Office,  1 microfiche : negative.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- Report / 114th Congress, 1st session, Senate ; 114-174
- United States. Congress. Senate. Report ; 114-174.