Measurement of slope deformation using quadrilaterals : a description of a new method for measuring displacement at the boundaries of a landslide and strain and tilt at the surface of a landslide / by Rex L. Baum, Arvid M. Johnson, and Robert W. Fleming.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (v, 23 pages) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: [Reston, Va.] : Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1988.
- Distributor: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed Aug. 18, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
Slopes (Soil mechanics) > Utah.
Search for related items by series
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1842-B
- Landslide processes in Utah--observation and theory ; ch. B
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1842-B.
- Landslide processes in Utah--observation and theory ; ch. B.