Providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 3340) to place the Financial Stability Oversight Council and the Office of Financial Research under the regular appropriations process, to provide for certain quarterly reporting and public notice and comment requirements for the Office of Financial Research, and for other purposes, and providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 3791) to raise the consolidated assets threshold under the small bank holding company policy statement, and for other purposes : report (to accompany H. Res. 671).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/8:114-489 (Text)||2063-8521||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (4 pages).
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Government Publishing Office], 
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed on Apr. 13, 2016).
"April 12, 2016."
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States. Congress. House > Rules and practice.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 114th Congress, 2d session, House of Representatives ; 114-489
- United States. Congress. House. Report ; 114-489.