Geology of part of the Craig C-2 quadrangle and adjoining areas, Prince of Wales Island, southeastern Alaska / by C.L. Sainsbury.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (v, 299-362 pages,1 page of plate) : maps, charts, photographs.
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1961.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed July 22, 2014).
Additional title page description: "The general and economic geology of an area 35 miles northwest of Ketchikan."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (page 360) and index.
Search for related items by subject
Prince of Wales Island.
Search for related items by series
- Mineral resources of Alaska
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1058-H
- Mineral resources of Alaska.
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1058-H.